If the only light pollution in your town is the football stadium on Friday nights, then a USDA loan can get you where you need to go. For loans in towns of 50k or less.
Our goal is to increase economic activity by improving, developing, and financing business projects in rural America.
Businesses located in rural areas with 50,000 people or less are eligible to the program. Borrowers can be individuals, corporations, cooperatives, partnerships, and other legal entities public and private, organized and operated on a profit or nonprofit basis.
Your funds can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Purchase and development of land for commercial use
- Construction of new facilities
- Expansion of existing facilities
- Refinance of existing debt
- Purchase of equipment, supplies, or inventory