In the wake of this historic storm, we want you to know that we're here to help. All of our branches are open and our bankers are eager to serve you. If you need help with an account or loan, whether it’s existing or new, and circumstances prevent you from making it to a branch, simply call us at this special number set up just for you:
Disaster Assistance Hotline: 281-632-1500
In addition, we've proactively taken the following actions to further help our customers in the impacted in Harris, Austin, Brazoria, Galveston, Fort Bend, Montgomery, Liberty, Waller & Fayette counties:
For Pioneer Checking & Savings customers
- We'll refund any overdraft and ATM fees incurred on your accounts from August 26 - September 9. If your situation requires more consideration, just let us know.
- If you've lost your debit card or checks during this time, we'll rush a replacement card or order of checks to you for free.
For existing Pioneer Loan customers
- We'll automatically waive any late fees incurred on your loans from August 26 - September 9. If the storm has created special circumstances for you, contact us to make additional arrangements.
- And we're happy to provide you the opportunity to defer payments on your loan. In fact, we can offer you up to 90 days of grace on your loan payments to make your transition after the disaster easier.
- We know your credit is important to you. We will suppress all negative credit bureau reporting for the next 90 days for all borrowers in the designated disaster areas. We will continue to report positively for those borrowers who are making their payments.
For those seeking a new Pioneer Loan
- We're serious about giving back. To those living in the federally designated disaster areas seeking help with home repairs, replacing property, or have emergency expenses, ask us about our new Low-Rate Disaster Relief Loans. In some cases, based on your income, we are also offering No-Interest Disaster Relief Loans. We created these special loan programs for our existing Pioneer Bank customers, however we are making these same low rate loans available to your friends and family. If you believe we can help them, let us know or have them call our Hotline.
- If driving to Pioneer Bank to apply for or close a loan is not possible based on your circumstances, we will meet you at a place that is convenient. Just ask.
- Call us at the Pioneer Bank Disaster Assistance Hotline to discuss terms and qualifications. You might be surprised at just how low your loan rate can be.
Harvey has been called a rain event; we think it's a people event. Our neighbors in our communities have been affected. For many, this is a difficult time. If we can help, just call.